Inspirational and Motivational Quotes
Our entire lives are spent trying to live better. We’re constantly searching for the secrets of life, those pieces of information that are the keys to living well. Life is a series of plateaus. We think we understand something, then we face new obstacles, and new challenges. In overcoming them, our understanding of ourselves and the world around us deepens.
There have been billions of people in history. Each life is different and special and contributes to the united human experience. Yet, there are many universal truths which we all share. Below is a small collection of this wisdom. Read it carefully. Read it many times. Read it again after time passes. Let it motivate and inspire you. The words here will help you become a better person. They will help you become more successful. They will help you achieve your dreams, and help you support the dreams of the people you care about.
I AM A CHAMPION:
- You become strong when you choose not to be weak.
- Repeat: I am my own greatest enemy. I am my own champion.
- Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It’s not your parents, your past relationship, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make.
- All of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon, instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today. – Dale Carnegie
- Act enthusiastic and you will be enthusiastic. – Dale Carnegie
- Put enthusiasm into everything you do. – Dale Carnegie
- Do the thing you fear to do and keep on doing it. That is the quickest and surest way ever yet discovered to conquer fear. – Dale Carnegie
- Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive about what could go right.
- The way you treat yourself sets the standards for others in how you want to be treated. Don’t settle for anything other than respect.
- Say to others: If you don’t know something about me, then ask me. If you don’t agree with my choices, then argue with me. If you don’t like something about me, then talk to me. Don’t start judging me silently.